Commissions are currently open! Read below for more info!
If you are interested in hiring me to do some custom artwork, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Contact Page in the menu above, and we can discuss details. My goal is to work out a commission price that is reasonable and meets both of our needs, all while creating the highest quality work possible. Read below for more information!
Table of contents:
There are currently 10 slots open. Please help me fill them up by commissioning me or sharing this page with others!
Current financial goal: Saving up for a color printer so I can make prints and pins!
Things to Know
REMEMBER: As the artist, I have the right to accept or decline any commission request for any reason. If I do not feel comfortable with a commission request, I will let you know respectfully. Also, I do NOT do NSFW art (sexual, violent, etc.) so please do not ask. Anyone who requests anything of the sort WILL be blocked immediately and will be banned from requesting commissions in the future. I hate to be a downer, but that’s the way it is. Please respect my personal beliefs on the matter.
- Your name, contact info, and any reference photos you send me will NOT be shared by me with anyone unless you give me permission. Your privacy is important to me!
- Once the piece is finished, I always ask if it is okay with you for me to share the piece on my website and social media. You have the right to accept or decline.
- Cartoon commissions will be drawn in the style on the most current listing image. If you prefer an older/different style, ask me about it and we can talk!
- Once you receive the final piece, you are free to post it on social media, get it printed, etc. I only ask that you please do not remove my signature, which will be very small and will not skew the drawing itself. Please do not sell the piece for your own profit.
- If you want to get the piece printed and the printing company asks for a release form from the artist, let me know and I can write one up for you!
- If you choose to share the final piece when it’s done, feel free to share a link to my website as well! Your support is very much appreciated!
Ready to request a commission? Have more questions? Let’s talk!